The presenters are:
- Dr. Michael Böttcher, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Kevin Colburn, CEI
- Bruce Hilbert, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga SimCenter
- Dr. Mark Landon, Optimal Solutions Software
- Dr. James Masters, Arnold Engineering Development Center
- Dr. Ralph Noack, Celeritas Simulation Technology, LLC
- Dr. Umesh Paliath, GE Global Research
- Eduardo Perez, Master’s Candidate, Texas A&M University
- Barbara Schoenborn, Voith Hydro
- Jeremy Shipman, CRAFT Tech, Inc.
A complete list of presentation topics and presenter biographies is available at the Pointwise User Group Meeting website, www.pointwise.com/ugm.
“The Pointwise User Group Meeting is an opportunity to bring together our customers, partners, and staff in a forum specifically designed for the sharing of information,” said John Chawner, president of Pointwise. “In the past, each presentation has provided valuable insight into how we can make our products better so that in turn our customers can do better CFD. We expect nothing less from this year’s event.”
The Pointwise User Group Meeting 2013 will be at the Embassy Suites-Fort Worth, Downtown. There is a special group hotel rate for the event, plus an early discount of 24 percent for those who register by 8 February. Registration and other information about the event is available at www.pointwise.com/ugm.
Pointwise, Inc. is solving the top problem facing engineering analysts today – mesh generation for computational fluid dynamics (CFD). The company’s Pointwise software generates structured, unstructured and hybrid meshes; interfaces with CFD solvers, such as ANSYS FLUENT, STAR-CCM+, ANSYS CFX and OpenFOAM as well as many neutral formats, such as CGNS; runs on Windows (Intel and AMD), Linux (Intel and AMD), and Mac, and has a scripting language, Glyph, that can automate CFD meshing. Large manufacturing firms and research organizations worldwide rely on Pointwise as their complete CFD preprocessing solution.
More information about Pointwise is available at www.pointwise.com.
Pointwise is a registered trademark and Pointwise Glyph and T-Rex are trademarks of Pointwise, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owner.