Designing within the MCAD environment using Concurrent CFD shortens the design lifecycle, enhancing workflow leading to optimal more robust designs.
During this presentation, the presenter will discuss everyday design problems that can be eliminated before manufacture. As an example he will demonstrate to you how easy it is with Concurrent CFD to simulate the design of a convection oven and then evaluate the results.
The presenter will then go on to show you how to perform "what-if" analysis, such as the addition of extra shelves, by simply modifying the designers MCAD geometry of the model and viewing the simulation results for the new model.
What you will Learn
- Understand the impact of design changes and how it can effect reliability
- Perform Fluid Flow analysis using Concurrent CFD and familiar 3D CAD interface
- Visualize flow distributions in a virtual 3D environment
- Efficient ways to share results with design teams and customers
Who Should Attend
- Design Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Product Design Managers
- MCAD Engineers
- CAD Designers
- Computational Fluid Dynamics users
- CFD Consultants
We are expecting this event to quickly reach maximum capacity, so don't delay, reserve your place now.