Energy efficiency, over an extended operating range, has become a vital objective of design effort along with performance to suit the machineís intended application.
Wouldn't it be great to automate your fan design optimization? You can with 3D inverse design technology.
Join ADT for our webinar, we will show you how a centrifugal fan / blower stage consisting of impeller and volute can be optimized for improved stage performance using the TURBOdesign Suite:
- TURBOdesign Pre for mean line design.
- TURBOdesign1 for 3D blade design by using 3D inverse design approach.
- TURBOdesign volute for novel volute design using a 2D inverse approach.
- TURBOdesign 3Dlab for generation of solid models.
The following steps will be shown:
- Performance simulation and review of a complete (i.e. impeller + volute) stage.
- Key choice of design parameters for the impeller and volute design.
- Control and manipulation parameters such as blade loading for the impeller and specified inlet velocity distribution for the volute.
- Performance simulation and review of the optimized design
The presentation will also consider the impact of different manufacturing methods on the final design. This will be followed by a live Q&A with the presenter.
All attendees of the live session will receive an exclusive piece of content.
This webinar is offered several times. Select the time that works best for you.
Thursday 11th May at 9am BST - UK/Europe time zone:
Thursday 11th May at 10am CDT - USA time zone:
- Learn how the different modules in TURBOdesign Suite ease & streamline the design process for centrifugal fans of all specific speeds.
- Discover how the direct control of performance-related loading parameters allows fan manufacturers to rapidly improve & optimize their designs, and remain viable in a challenging regulated market.
- See how TURBOdesign Suite is seamlessly integrated with world class simulation systems to provide a comprehensive product development solution for the design of high performance fans.