At the turbomachinery component level a turbopump reduces to the fuel pump, oxidizer pump, and turbine which are discussed in the webinar.
SoftInWay supports number of clients in Aerospace Industry. Many of these clients (including ASIRI, Reaction Engines Ltd and others) utilize our revolutionary platform AxSTREAMŽ for their turbopump design needs. By working closely with our clients we were able to implement turbopump-specific features to our software platform to help them overcome their challenges, meet deadlines faster and reach higher performances.
SoftInWay performs consultancy in preliminary design, detailed design, blade design, 3D CFD, internal secondary flow analysis, structural analysis, rotor dynamics, and complete 3D design of turbomachines.
A turbopump design is discussed given RL10-A3-3 engine specifications. The software presentation walks attendees through the main steps of the design focusing on the integrated approach of the AxSTREAMŽ platform.
- Liquid Rocket Engines Overview
- Requirements for Pumps and Turbines for Liquid Rocket Engines
- Fuel Pump of RL10-A3-3 Engine in the AxSTREAMŽ Platform
- Pump Blade Design
- Pump 3D CFD
- Internal Secondary Flow Analysis
- Structural FEA
- Rotor Dynamics of Turbopumps
Who should attend?
- Aerospace and Mechanical Engineers working on Liquid Rocket Engines
- Engineers, Scientists, and Managers starting or advancing in Design and Analysis of Liquid Rocket Engines
- Program Managers that want to bring new design capabilities in-house
- Engineering students looking to expand their knowledge and/or work on Liquid Rocket Engines