This webinar will demonstrate the ease with which this tool enables any designer to set-up and run 3D multi-point/multi-objective automatic optimization cases.
The combination of 3D inverse design methods and Design of Experiment / Response Surface based optimization has been shown to be an extremely powerful tool to help designers achieve high efficiency designs across a wide operating range. Advanced Design Technology have recently developed a new module in the TURBOdesign Suite - TURBOdesign WB, to link the TURBOdesign 1 3D inverse blade design code with the ANSYS CFX solver through ANSYS Workbench.
In this webinar we will show how this new software enables designers to easily set-up and run both Design of Experiments based optimizations and parametric studies, even for multi-row, multiple operating point designs. Further, we will see how the automatic linkages between blade generator, mesh generator, optimizer and CFD code enable a drastic reduction in the 'handle-turning', non-value-added work required by aerodynamicists using conventional optimization tools.
This webinar will show a live demonstration of the set-up of the optimization using TURBOdesign 1 and CFX, as well as highlighting the improvements generated through case studies including:
- Axial pump stage consisting of a rotor and stator
- Axial fan
- Centrifugal compressor stage
Why should you attend?
- Learn how TURBOdesign WB makes even multi-point 3D automatic optimization truly simple
- Discover how you can explore a large design space with little CFD time and minimal manual aerodynamicist input
- Watch a live demonstration of TURBOdesign WB to discover how complex design challenges can easily and quickly be solved through combining 3D inverse design and DoE-based optimization
In an attempt to accommodate your schedule we will be hosting a live webinar at both 9AM GMT and 12PM EST on Wednesday 2nd December.
To register and find out more on this webinar please click here.