Initiatives shown during this event will focus on the virtual powertrain simulation to help provide quick and early design testing, thus reducing cost and time of development. This workshop concentrates on how simulation impacts design and how to improve your simulations through Multidisciplinary Design Exploration.
System Level Transient Engine Heat Rejection Simulations, by Jeff Schlautman, General Motors, Engine Analysis Technical Specialist, CFD Thermal Management.
In addition, simulation experts will explore the following topics through presentations and demonstrations:
- Optimization of Powertrain Components
- Aftertreatment (SCR) Simulations - Automation via a STAR-CCM+® Wizard
- Technology Update: FEA in STAR-CCM+
- Aero-acoustic and Aerovibro-acoustic Simulations for Powertrain
- Software Demo: Benefits and Efficiency Gain by a Parts-Based Pre-Processing in STAR-CCM+
If you are a CFD user in the automotive industry and want to improve your productivity to discover better powertrain designs faster, or you are just curious about how CFD can work for you, this workshop will be beneficial. Visit our event page for further details.