Through the use of simulation-aided HPC, small and large businesses and organizations can significantly accelerate the pace of their product design cycles and boost innovation.
This webinar will discuss and demonstrate how highly scalable simulations on HPC platforms can help push the boundaries of your simulations. We will highlight the cost benefits, whether you are interested in solving large-scale multidisciplinary engineering problems or want to maximize your CFD analysis throughput during simulation-led design.
Topics will include:
- Parallel strategies for real world problems
- Extreme scalability and what it means for you
- Parallel benchmarking and performance
- Cost effective HPC licensing for high fidelity simulations and design exploration
- Hardware rules of thumb to maximize the value of your computing resources
- Future trends in end-to-end simulation scalability and HPC
Whether you are experienced or new to CFD, if you are keen to learn more about HPC and scalable simulations and wish to understand how they can work together, then this webinar is for you.
Blake Gonzales, HPC Computer Scientist, Dell - As a Dell HPC Computer Scientist, Mr. Gonzales brings a valued end-user perspective to the Dell HPC Team. Within this event, Mr. Gonzales will cover hardware rules of thumb to maximize the value of your computing resources.
This webinar is free, but registration is required to obtain log-in information. Learn more and sign up on our event page.