Call for Abstracts|
The call for abstracts is now open. Share your experiences, present your success stories and obtain valuable feedback from your fellow FLOW-3D users and Flow Science staff. The deadline to submit an abstract is Friday, April 17. Notifications of presentation acceptance will be sent out on Friday, April 24. Conference registration will be waived for one presenter per presentation. Email your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a title, author(s) name(s), and 150-250 word description of your work.
Flow Science will offer a half-day training the afternoon on June 1, preceding the Users Conference. This training is geared towards beginning and intermediate users of FlowSight and will:
- Get you up to speed with both the basic and advanced features of FLOW-3D’s state-of-the-art postprocessor
- Help you understand the workflows that will help you analyze your results in depth and efficiently
- Demonstrate how to communicate your results with effective and engaging layouts
During the training we will use three application examples (high pressure die casting, water & environmental and microfluidics) to showcase FlowSight’s capabilities and value. We will start with a summary of how the simulations were set up, then describe what we want to learn from the simulations, and finally, demonstrate the specific postprocessing tasks for each application. These include:
- Window layout, templates, and multi-case analysis
- Creating components: isosurfaces, 2D clips, volume rendering, streamlines, calculators and probe and history time series data
- Advanced presentation topics: exporting images, animations and flipbook techniques
Attendees will receive a DVD that contains the prepin, STLs and FlowSight context files for each application so that they can reproduce the demonstrated cases after the conference. Sign up for this complimentary training when you register online.