The workshop will be held in the following locations:
- Nov. 19 - Dallas, TX
- Nov. 20 - Natick, MA
- Nov. 22 - Willow Grove, PA
The capabilities of STAR-CCM+ has impacted the CFD market with unprecedented gains in productivity. By attending, you will see firsthand the benefits of taking CAD directly into CFD simulation without laborious, manual CAD repair.
We will cover the latest surface wrapping and meshing technologies that eliminate manual repair from the CFD process. This assures a faster route from CAD to flow simulation, and gives engineers the opportunity to concentrate on engineering analysis.
During the workshop, our staff will demonstrate how our automated meshing, integrated workflow and optimization algorithms of STAR-CCM+ enables users to perform multiple simulations quickly for design exploration and optimization studies. This, coupled with our new token-based licensing system provides the flexibility and frame work to run multiple design simulations concurrently, maximizing the usage of your computer hardware resources.
This workshop will feature the topics of:
- Complex Geometry Handling
- Surface Wrapping Technology
- Advanced Meshing Technology (meshing thin structures, robust boundary layers)
- Parts-Based Meshing Operations (for rapid design changes)
- Mesh Motion Techniques (Morphing, Overset Mesh, 6-DOF)
- Design Exploration and Optimization
- New Token-Based Licensing System
Live interactive demos of meshing and optimization will be a substantial part of the workshop. Attend this session and increase your efficiency in going from CAD to simulation.
This workshop is free, but registration is required.