If so, please join one of our seminars coming to your area!
Dates & Locations
- November 27, 2012, 09:00 - 16:00 Gothenburg, Sweden
- November 28, 2012, 09:00 - 16:00 Eindhoven, Netherlands
- November 30, 2012, 09:00 - 16:00 London, England
These hands-on workshops will detail how customers benefit from seamless, easy-to-use, and robust fluid-structure interaction solutions using STAR-CCM+, as well as how you can link leading FEA tools such as SIMULIA’s Abaqus.
What will the seminar involve?
- Introduction to Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI) simulation using STAR-CCM+
- Real world examples from industry experts
- Live demonstration and hands-on session
The application of co-simulation and the significance of the joint solution, including real world examples, validation, and best practices will also be covered. Examples include dynamic loads, flutter boundary determination, FSI with 6-DOF, and free surface models.
There is no charge to attend the seminar, but space is limited.