What will the seminar involve?
- Introduction to Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI) simulation using STAR-CCM+
- Real world examples from guest speaker and FSI guru, Professor Alan Mueller
- Prospect Flow Solutions: Application and experience of FSI simulation in Oil & Gas
- Live demonstration and hands-on session
Event attendees will benefit from two very knowledgeable guest speakers:
- Prospect Flow Solutions
- Alan Mueller, CD-adapco Chief Technology Officer
Alan will discuss the application of co-simulation and the significance of the joint solution, including real world examples, validation, and best practices. Examples will include dynamic loads, flutter boundary determination, FSI with 6-DOF, and free surface models.
Prospect Flow Solutions will present real world examples of how they have successfully supported their Oil & Gas clients through the application of FSI simulations. Prospect is an engineering design and analysis provider to the world energy industries. Prospect's vision and core values are to deliver engineering solutions that are appropriate, usable and exceed client expectation, while building mutually beneficial relationships with clients (www.prospect-fs.com).
Special Offer To Event Attendees Only
If you attend this seminar, you are entitled to a 30% discount on the 2-day FSI training that will be held in CD-adapco’s Houston office on November 14 - 15.