6SigmaRoom Lite, Future Facilities' new low-cost introductory CFD modeling tool for Data Centers, is optimized for conceptual modeling and is intended for the novice and/or occasional user. 6SigmaRoom Lite provides a quick and simple approach to the build of a Virtual Facility, but not at the expense of CFD modeling accuracy.
There are critical elements to any Data Center CFD model which are not always found in the industry's CFD offerings. The following bare minimum items are included as standard modeling inputs in 6SigmaRoom Lite:
- Buoyancy/Gravity driven flow
- In cabinet modeling detail (IT densities, blanking, side-to-side equipment, subfloor-to-cabinet interactions)
- Accurate representation of physical objects (obstructions in the raised floor, perforated tiles, air moving devices)
The question can then be asked: how significantly do these modeling details affect the design of your data center?
In this webinar, side by side comparisons will be conducted to show how significantly these elements affect the design of your data center.
The incorporation of these elements will lead to:
- An improved representation of your environment (accurate temperatures, airflows, velocities, pressures, etc)
- A more accurate approximation of Data Center performance
- An overall better model to optimize your designs or study your data centers
Join us for a one hour web presentation about the effects that the above mentioned factors have on your data center; and how CFD modeling software 6SigmaRoom Lite accurately incorporates these factors into your virtual facility.
Our presenters will overview the right way and the wrong way CFD modeling should be conducted and how accurate modeling can further reduce the energy costs of your data center!