During the training, attendees will use AxSTREAM software to successfully perform preliminary design of turbomachinery flow paths, inverse and direct 1D/2D analysis and optimization, 3D profiling/stacking of the airfoils, 3D FEA and CFD, and export of results to 3D CAD programs.
The AxSTREAM training includes:
- Turbomachinery design theory and the use of AxSTREAM in engineering practice;
- Axial and radial turbomachinery: design characteristics and basic parameters;
- Design of an optimized flow path from preliminary design to generation of 3D blade profiles;
- Innovative approaches to multidisciplinary analysis;
- Practice: creation of an original turbomachinery flow path.
The course includes a special track customized to participants' interests (axial and radial turbomachinery, axial turbine, axial compressor, radial turbine, centrifugal compressor and retrofitting and performance upgrades).
After the training all attendees will receive a one month license
to the complete AxSTREAM software suite (a value of over 15,000 USD)
for the type of machine they chose to study.
To find more details about this training and to register, please visit http://softinway.com/education/turbomachinery-design-training.asp
Note: You can also attend a free Introductory Seminar on turbomachinery
design with AxSTREAM that will take place in Tokyo after the training,
on October 16.