As announced earlier in the year, we will be holding a number of similar events in other regions of the USA in July this year, details of which follow. Many senior individuals from major corporations and software vendors, as well as analysis specialists, have already asked to be involved, and will be attending these meetings.
We would like to invite you, or anyone within your company who has an interest, to attend.
Monday 19th July: Chicago, Illinois
Tuesday 20th July: Indianapolis, Indiana
Wednesday 21st July: Detroit, Michigan
Thursday 22nd July: Boston, Massachusetts.
At these meetings Tim Morris, our Chief Operating Officer, will:
By attending any of these meetings, which are free of charge, you will be able to:
- Present a vision of the future for engineering simulation and the role of NAFEMS
- Describe the ongoing activities of NAFEMS around the world
- Solicit your opinions, views and suggestions for future activities.
- Gain an insight into the thoughts and strategies of some of the leading companies involved in simulation
- Meet other like-minded individuals and discuss the future of computer modeling and simulation, putting forward your own view on the way forward
- Improve the profile of your organization by being seen as being at the forefront of analysis technology and methods
- Influence the activities of NAFEMS in North America and be directly involved in their delivery
- Achieve personal and professional satisfaction from knowing that you are assisting with the development of strategies for the effective use of simulation technologies
These initial meetings are intended to provide forums for discussion as to the best way forward for NAFEMS in the USA, and to give you, the user, the opportunity to be involved in the development of the chapter.
Contact email@example.com for further information, or visit the NAFEMS website to register or recieve further info.