Throughout the week of September 24-28, 2001, Fluent will be hosting a CFD virtual seminar for the semiconductor industry. The free 1-hour interactive seminar will include a short presentation on how state-of-the-art CFD analysis is and can be used in the semiconductor industry. The seminar will also include a preview of FLUENT 6.
FLUENT 6 boasts some impressive capabilities, including:
- Multiple solver technologies to handle all flow regimes
- Conductive, convective, and radiative heat transfer
- Gas phase and surface chemical reactions
- Full range of turbulence modeling
- Multiphase flows
- Many physical models for industrial analysis
To be among the first people to experience FLUENT 6, sign up for the virtual seminar here.
As a bonus, if you sign up for the free virtual seminar, you will receive a free 2-day training class at Fluent's Santa Clara, California office.
UPDATE: Note the change in the seminar description above -- the seminar is focused on the semiconductor industry.