NOGRID pointsBlow Software Release 2.8.0
Posted Tuesday June 20 at 4:10pm
With the CFD simulation software NOGRID pointsBlow, which was developed especially for the container glass industry, the container forming process can be computed in full 3D in a practicable time.
NOGRID pointsBlow 2.8.0, containing new features for glass simulation projects, is now available.
New features include:
For more information see https://www.nogrid.com/pages/news
- The result file format has changed from ASCII format to BINARY format.
- Plot over time dialog has been implemented.
- Non-round gob geometry is available again.
- Plunger (PLUG) force driven movement has been implemented.
- The Units system (default is the metric system or SI units) can now be changed to the Imperial system (or English units).
- The User can read and save the temperature profile for the molds (blank mould, blow mould and plunger) from or to a file.
- Case report and case comparing tool have been revised.
- Save Project As introduced.
Tuesday June 20 04 10 PM