For over twenty years, ICON has been delivering market leading independent and confidential support and expertise in the application and development of CFD methods to solve engineering problems. We are currently looking to recruit a GUI Software Architect to join our growing team of developers. Experience in working with leading proprietary and open source CFD technologies is an advantage.
The company ideally seeks applicants with the following background and skills:
• Qt expertise
• VTK development expertise
• C++ and object oriented development experience
• Python / C++ bindings for GUI customization
• Experience in multi-platform development (Windows / Linux)
• Client Server GUI frameworks
• Pro-active, self-motivated and a quick-learner
• Ability to work effectively within a professional team
• Ability to understand industrial customer requirements
• Fluent in English.
You will join a professional team providing services and products to OEMs worldwide, with the opportunity to work at the forefront of CFD R&D in close collaboration with first-class developers and application engineers. The opportunity for home-working arrangements or moving to ICON subsidiaries worldwide is given to successful candidates. An attractive salary and benefits packages are offered.
Please submit your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our site at www.iconcfd.com/careers.
Must be authorised to work in the UK and hold a valid work permit.